Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Platform Owner. Agoyu, LLC (“Agoyu”) is the owner of this web site, mobile and other applications, software, processes and any other services provided by or through Agoyu. (“Agoyu Platform”). Agoyu can be contacted by mail at 6 Carr. 696, Suite 4, Dorado, 00646, or by e-mail at [email protected]. This online privacy notice discloses Agoyu information practices for the Agoyu Platform, including what type of personal identifiable information is requested in order to book moves, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
- Platform Visits. Agoyu collects certain information from Agoyu Platform visitors. This includes, but is not limited to, the home server domain name, e-mail address, type of computer and web browser, what pages visitor accessed, and limited information about search requests. This information is used to solve technical problems and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- Platform Transactions. At times, Agoyu will need personal information regarding a user or a prospect. For example, to process bookings, Agoyu may need to know a user’s name, mailing address, e-mail address and credit card details. It is Agoyu’s intent to inform you before Agoyu collects personal information, such as user’s name and/or address on the Internet. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, Agoyu will respect your wishes.
- Information Regarding Household Goods. Agoyu is not acting as a broker of household goods. Agoyu is not arranging (or offering to arrange) for the transportation of household goods. Agoyu’s role is limited to providing a technology platform on which service providers and consumer users communicate. No agency or fiduciary relationship is intended to be or shall be deemed to have been created between Agoyu and any user. However, in order to use Agoyu’s services the user will need to share information through the Agoyu Platform regarding the user’s home, household goods, moving plans, living situation, and other personal information. Such information will be used by artificial intelligence and also shared with third-parties, including movers who are potentially interested in providing services to the user.
- App Stores. App stores (e.g., iTunes or Google Play) may collect certain information in connection with your use of the Agoyu App. Agoyu has no control over the collection of such information by a third-party app store, and any such collection or use will be subject to that third party’s applicable privacy policies.
- Personal Information That May Be Collected.
- Identifying Information. In order to make a purchase and/or access designated subscriber services and/or restricted areas within the Agoyu Platform, Agoyu will request a user to provide certain personal identifying information. Agoyu may request additional information necessary to establish and maintain user’s account.
- The information that user’s provide directly to Agoyu may concern the user or others and may include, but is not limited to: (a) name; (b) zip code; (c) email address; (d) home or business telephone number; (e) home, business or mailing address; (f) demographic information (e.g., gender, age, political preference, education, race or ethnic origin, and other information relevant to user surveys and/or offers); (g) date of birth; (h) insurance information; (i) photographs; (j) information about your move, home, request or need; (k) video or audio files; (l) in certain circumstances, payment and/or identity verification information; and/or (m) any other content users include in communications with other users through the Agoyu Platform or communications with Agoyu. It may also include information specific to services users are requesting or offering through the Agoyu Platform, such as a business name, service description, qualifications and credentials.
- Service Quality Monitoring. Some Platform transactions may require a user to telephone Agoyu, or Agoyu to call the user. Agoyu or a third-party may contact you by telephone without your prior consent, to confirm a booking online and/or to inform a user of the status of the booking. User should be aware that it is Agoyu’s practice and the practice of third-parties to monitor, and in some cases record such calls for staff training or quality assurance purposes.
- Information from Children. Agoyu does not sell products or services for purchase by individuals under the age of 18.
- Lost or Stolen Information. If a user’s credit card and/or password is lost or stolen, the user should promptly notify Agoyu in order to enable Agoyu to cancel the lost or stolen information and to update its records with a changed credit card and/or password.
- Chat Rooms, Forums and Bulletin Boards. If user participates in an Agoyu chat room, discussion forum, or posts messages to an Agoyu bulletin board, user should be aware that the information disclosed and shared will be broadly available to other persons, both inside of and/or outside Agoyu, who have access to that chat room, forum or bulletin board. Some individual Agoyu chat rooms, forums or bulletin boards have additional rules and conditions regarding participation. Also, participant’s expressed opinion is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Agoyu.
- Links to Other Web Sites. An Agoyu Platform may contain links to other web sites. Agoyu is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other Web sites.
- Geolocational. Certain features and functionalities of Agoyu Platform are based on your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities we may automatically collect geolocational information from your device and/or certain third-party service providers (collectively, “Geolocational Information”).
- Verification. To the extent permitted by law, Agoyu may, in Agoyu’s sole discretion, ask for and collect supplemental information about users from third-parties, such as information about user’s credit from a credit bureau, or information to verify a user’s identity or trustworthiness, or for other fraud or safety protection purposes. Agoyu may combine information that Agoyu collects from users through the Agoyu Platform with information that Agoyu obtains from such third-parties and information derived from any other products or services users provide.
- Uses Made of the Information.
- Uses Identified. Personal information collected by Agoyu will be used by Agoyu for the following purposes: providing services and arranging proposals from movers and other service providers; statistical analysis of user’s behavior; for product development; for content improvement; to customize the content and layout of the Web site and Platform; for internal company reviews; for marketing purposes; and for sale, sharing, or transfer to third-parties.
- Marketing Uses. The information you provide to the Agoyu Platform may also be collected, used, analyzed and/or processed by Agoyu, or selected third parties on Agoyu’s behalf, for marketing and other business purposes.
- Stored Information Uses. Agoyu stores and retains the information provided by user. Stored information is used by Agoyu and Agoyu agents: to support user interaction with the Agoyu Platform; to deliver user purchases; and/or to contact user again about other Agoyu services and products.
- Online Advertising. Some companies that help Agoyu deliver interactive on-line advertising, such as banner ads, may collect and use information about Agoyu’s users to help Agoyu better understand the types of advertising or promotions that are most appealing to Agoyu’s users. After it is collected the information is aggregated so it is not identifiable to a specific individual.
- Disclosure of the Information.
- Within Corporate Organization. Agoyu and its affiliates operate across jurisdictions through multiple legal entities and technical systems. Agoyu may share your personal information within the Agoyu corporate organization and affiliates, and may transfer the information to countries in the world where Agoyu conducts business. Some countries may provide less legal protection for user personal information.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. For the purpose of developing and expanding its business, Agoyu may share, license, rent, sell or buy business assets. In such transactions, user information is generally one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event Agoyu is acquired, user information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Agents. Agoyu employs or engages other companies and individuals to perform business functions on behalf of Agoyu. These persons are provided with personal identifying information required to perform their functions, but are prohibited by contract from using the information for other purposes. These persons engage in a variety of functions which include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing user services.
- Affiliated Businesses. Agoyu works closely with affiliated businesses operating web site stores, providing services or selling products on each other’s Web sites. These businesses identify themselves to users. User information related to a transaction with an affiliated business is shared with that affiliated business.
- Marketing Analysis by Third Parties. Agoyu reserves the right to disclose to third parties personal information about users for marketing analysis.
- Disclosure to Governmental Authorities. Agoyu releases personal identifying information when Agoyu believes release is appropriate to comply with law, to enforce Agoyu agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Agoyu users. Agoyu may also release such information in an exchange of information with other companies and/or organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Use of Computer Tracking Technologies.
- No Tracking of Personal Information. Agoyu’s Web site(s) are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but, again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
- Use of Web Beacon Technologies. Agoyu may also use Web beacon or other technologies to better tailor its Web site(s) to provide better user service. If these technologies are in use, when a visitor accesses these pages of the Web site, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by Agoyu or by its suppliers. Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If user does not want cookie information to be associated with user’s visits to these pages, user can set its browser to turn off cookies; however, Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
- Collection of Non-Identifiable Information. Agoyu may collect non-identifiable information from user visits to the Agoyu Platform(s) in order to provide better user service. Examples of such collecting include: traffic analysis, such as tracking of the domains from which users visit, or tracking numbers of visitors; measuring visitor activity on Agoyu Platform(s); Web site and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. Such information is sometimes known as “clickstream data.” Agoyu or its contractors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics.
- Collection of Personal Information. Agoyu collects personal identifying information from users during a transaction. Agoyu may extract some personally identifying information about that transaction in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information, such as clickstream data. This information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level (not at an individual level) to help Agoyu understand trends and patterns. This information is not reviewed at an individual level.
- Information Security.
- No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. Agoyu will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of user personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, Agoyu shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of Agoyu including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of Agoyu staff and third parties.
- Opt-Out Right. Prospective user has the right at any time to cease permitting personal information to be collected, used or disclosed by Agoyu and/or by any third parties with whom Agoyu has shared and/or transferred such personal information. Right of cancellation may be exercised by contacting Agoyu via e-mail at [email protected] or certified postal mail. After processing the cancellation, Agoyu will delete user or prospective user’s personal information from its data base.
- Access Rights to Data.
- Information Maintained by AGOYU. Upon user’s request, Agoyu will provide a reasonable description of user’s personally identifiable information that Agoyu maintains in its data bank. Agoyu can be contacted by e-mail at [email protected] or certified postal mail at 6 Carr. 696, Suite 4, Dorado, 00646.
- Corrections and Changes to Personal Information. Help Agoyu to keep user personal information accurate. If user’s personal information changes, or if user notes an error upon review of user information that Agoyu has on file, please promptly e-mail Agoyu at [email protected] and provide the new or correct information.
- Your California Privacy Rights. Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of Agoyu who are California residents to request certain information regarding Agoyu’s disclosure of personal information for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to: [email protected]. Within 30 days of receiving such a request, Agoyu will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. Agoyu reserves its right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
California’s privacy laws require a company to provide notice to California users of their rights to receive information on to which entities their information was shared for marketing purposes.
- Security. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. Agoyu cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which Agoyu may share such information, nor can we guarantee that the information users supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. In particular, e-mail sent to Agoyu may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to Agoyu via e-mail.
- California Opt-Out. Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with us may choose to opt out of our sharing their contact information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and you wish to opt out, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
Terms and Conditions