If you wish to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions in the “How to manage your cookies” section below.
What are cookies?
Cookies serve many functions. For example:
- They help us to remember your username and preferences
- Analyze how well our Sites are performing
- Allow us to recommend content we believe is relevant to you
The purpose of cookies
Operating our site, we group cookies into the following categories:
- Functionality – Agoyu uses functional cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example we can provide you with relevant ads, or location specific recommendations for moving companies, or realtors
Personalization and advertising
On our site, there are behavioral and demographically targeted advertisements. You have the ability to turn this off in your account. Please note however, you will still see the same number of ads, they will just be less relevant to you. You may still see “contextual” advertisements that are not targeted based on your personal information, but based on the relevance of the page or service you are requesting.
Third party cookies and their use on our site
We also use third-party cookies on our Site that fall into the following categories for the following reasons:
- To help Agoyu monitor traffic on our Site (like a majority of websites, we use Google Analytics to do this)
- To help Agoyu identify fraudulent or non-human traffic
- To assist Agoyu with market research
- To help Agoyu improve Site functionality
- To help Agoyu monitor compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy
These third-party cookies may also be used for personalization of advertisements based on the data you have shared with third parties, to the extent you have consented to this.
Use of pixels in emails
Agoyu’s emails often contain a campaign unique “web beacon pixel” to tell us whether, and how many times our emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within our email. We use this information to determine which of our emails are more interesting to our users. This helps us report back to advertisers on our users activity and engage with their products or services.
Manage your cookies
To turn off all cookies used by Agoyu for personalized advertising you will need to follow steps 1 and 2 in your browser settings.
Step 1: Advertisements based on your use of the Agoyu Site
Agoyu helps you see advertisements with products and services that are relevant to you, based on your characteristics, your online activity and your interests.
If you turn this off, you will still see the same number of advertisements but they may be less relevant to you. You may also continue to see advertisements that are targeted to you based on other information.
Step 2: Advertisements based on your online activity
Agoyu uses third party cookies on our Site to serve you with advertisements that we believe are relevant to you and your interests. You may see these advertisements on our Site and on other sites that you visit. You can opt out of our use of these cookies in your browser settings.